1. a comfortable Bedstead for your cat and put it on the right space of your house
2. a clean Feeding Set
3. a high maintanance Defecation Box. you should wash the defecation box with hot water at least once a week. it is important to keep your home healthy. do not forget to use a glove.
4. Grooming Comb
5. Scratching Post. cats like to hone their nail on a tree or some furniture. so you need to teach them how to hone in the right place.
How To Feed
1. do not disturb them. they have their own privacy while eating
2. put your cat’s feeding set in a comfortable space
3. make sure you give them fresh water everyday
4. feed them twice a day. (based on your cat’s weight, activities, and act)
5. actually, cats cant absorb lactose so dont give them milk too much. fresh water better for them
dont forget to give them vaccination